Our criterion for offering tickets is as follows:
1. The request is made by a Sharks Community Connections partner (ie Connections Club or School). The free tickets offered must be to generated funds for their own club/school or be for a charitable event that the organisation is holding, for example, Bolton RUFC are fundraising for their local hospice.
2. The request is made by a local charitable organisation, for example The Christie, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, St Francis House, Trafford Disability/Centre for Independent Living, North West Air Ambulance, Maggie's.
3. Armed service personnel / emergency services in the North West, for example, Tickets for Troops, Greater Manchester Police, NHS, Fire & Rescue.
There are no exceptions and once the allocation has been assigned, no more will be made available.
All requests for free tickets should be sent to email@example.com.
· The following matches will have an allocation of tickets reserved for charitable causes:
o London Welsh: 20th September 2014
o London Wasps: 1st November 2014
o Scarlets: 6/7th February 2015
o Saracens: 21st February 2015
Once the allocation is gone, there will be no more tickets available.
· All free tickets will be in the seated stands.
· All tickets must be claimed 48 hours in advance of match day, ie if the game is on Saturday the request to use the tickets must be received no later than midday Thursday.
· No free tickets will be posted out or emailed. All free tickets must be collected from the stadium ticket office.