Sharks Community Connections aims to offer a partnership to rugby clubs and schools who attend one of our home fixtures in the season, by bringing a group down, taking a pre-match coaching clinic, or one of our other match day packages.
Further to the great success of the Sharks Connections partnership in its first year, Sharks Community Trust are delighted to offer this year's partners the following benefits for the season 2012-2013.
Sale Sharks will offer:
- One visit by first team players throughout the season.
- Must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance and fit with the players' training schedule.
- One Connections Season Ticket per organisation (1 adult and 1 Junior season tickets based in our terraced South or North Stand).
- 'Shark Connections' Development workshops at the RFU Carousel Events in the new year.
- Only partner organisations will have the opportunity for their tag rugby teams to play at half-time during Sale Sharks match at The Salford Stadium - must be booked early in the season.
- To have your details on the Sale Sharks' website including contact information and information on how people can get involved with your organisation.
- Only partner organisations can take part in the Sale Sharks Cashback Scheme.
- Partner Organisations will be able to have discount when ordering through specific Sale Sharks sponsors, eg team-wear, equipment, travel, insurance etc.
- The opportunity (under licence) to use the Sale Sharks Logo e.g. on the sleeve of the junior kits.
- Invitations to attend Carrington Open Days
- One signed shirt per organisation for fund-raising activities.
In return, partner organisations will commit to the following:
- Having a named 'Sale Sharks Liaison Officer' who will:
- Be the lead contact for all requests made to Sale Sharks and keep regular contact with the 'Sharks Connections Manager'.
- Actively distribute marketing material to the organisation's membership database, via posters, fliers or e-shots.
- Bringing a group to a Sale Sharks home match in the 2012/2013 season.
- Making every effort to attend all 'Sharks Connections' events.
Please note that Connections is a partnership. Sale Sharks will continue to audit the success and deliverables of Connections, including group visits from our partners.
For more information, contact:
Community Events Co-ordinator