Further to the great success of the Sharks Connections partnership, Sharks Community Trust are delighted to offer this year's partners the following benefits for the season 2015-2016.
· Have a named 'Sale Sharks Liaison Officer' who will; -
o Be the lead contact for all requests made to Sale Sharks and keep regular contact with the 'Sharks Connections Manager'.
o Distribute marketing material to the organisation's membership database, via posters, fliers or e-shots and/or post information on to your organisation's web site (ie pitchero) regarding our activities.
o Bring a group to a Sale Sharks home match in the 2015/2016 season.
o Make every effort to attend all 'Sharks Connections' events.
Sale Sharks offer this year's partners the following benefits for the season 2015-2016:
· Your organisation will be eligible to take part in the half time tag at Aviva Premiership Sale Sharks matches (note there are only 11 matches per season and demand is high and a deposit of £60 is required to secure your booking)
· Regular email newsletters from the Sharks Community Trust, including news, offers, information on the next games, match day opportunities
· Discounts with Sale Sharks club sponsors, for example team wear, equipment, travel, insurance etc.
· Invitation to the Summer barbecue at Carrington
· Invitations to attend Carrington to watch the Sale Sharks squad train
· The opportunity to use the Sale Sharks logo on the sleeve of your kits
· 'Shark Connections' Development workshops at the RFU Carousel Events in the new year.
· Discounted Connections Season Ticket (30% discount on Adult & Junior or Family Ticket)
· Season Tickets for your organisation - when purchased in groups of 10 or more, a discount of £20% can be applied if purchased via the Connections Partnership
· 1 player visit to your organisation (to be arranged with at least 4 weeks' notice)
· You will be eligible to receive a signed Sale Sharks replica players shirt
In order to reward those organisations that make repeated (3 or more) or large group visits (100 tickets), Sale Sharks offer a choice of one of the following:
1) Free Coaching Session, delivered by Sharks Community Trust coaching staff, at your venue. This can be combined with Coach Education for your coaching staff
2) 2nd Player Appearance at your event
3) An additional Sale Sharks signed replica player shirt.
If you like to join Sharks Community Connections, please contact Helen Stuart by email to email@example.com or telephone 0161 667 7518/07889 601639