HITZ Rugby Programme Manchester - Sale Sharks
The award winning HITZ programme tackles some of the greatest challenges facing young people today - unemployment, crime and disillusionment. Delivered nationally by Premiership Rugby and funded by national partners Barclays, Comic Relief, Land Rover and Wooden Spoon, HITZ uses rugby to increase young people's resilience, self-reliance and confidence. It gives them the skills to get back into education, vocational training, apprenticeships and employment. HITZ gives those with no hope new hope. Please visit www.HITZrugby.com to find out more.
If you are aged 16-18, start your journey to gain a qualification with HITZ and YMCA Training. Use your skills with us and apply your knowledge in both practical and theoretical sessions.
Our course consists of a mixture of taught sessions, activities and time spent on the pitch playing different sports. The course will equip you with all the skills you'll need to progress into work, an apprenticeship or further education.
All courses offer the opportunity to gain functional skills in English and Maths whilst working within a vocational area.
- Achieve a Level 1 Diploma in Sport & Active Leisure, Warehouse, Health and Social Care or Employability
- Develop your Maths & English skills
- Rugby, Football, Boxing and Gym Sessions
- Work placement opportunity
- Develop confidence, communication skills and teamwork skills
For more information or to book a place contact: Tom Leader on 07415 859535 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events available in Manchester:
Currently the HITZ programme is running HITZ evening sessions at four different venues around Manchester for 11 to 19 year olds girls and boys to come along at take part in fun, enjoyable rugby sessions.
- Monday: Salford Lads Club 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Tuesday: Water Activities Centre, Hamer Close, Newton Heath 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- Wednesday: The Factory Youth Zone 6.30 pm to 7.15 pm
- Thursday: North Manchester RUFC 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Follow us on twitter @HITZSale and add 'Tom Hitz Leader' on facebook for latest information about the HITZ programme and HITZ evening sessions.