Download our Coaching You Flyer
The 'Coaching You' programme provides the perfect opportunity for children to progress their interest in rugby, established during their PE lessons.
Sale Sharks work with individual schools around Manchester and in the regions of Lancashire, Cheshire and Derbyshire to support their efforts in meeting the Government targets for high quality sport and Physical Education.
The coaching sessions range from tag-rugby to contact rugby. The clubs are run in either 6 or 12 week blocks and they can be run in school hours or after school and are for all abilities. So if you want to improve your game or just start playing we can help.
If teachers would like to use our Coaching You programme as Planning, Preparation and Assessment (PPA) cover, you may do so.
Sale Sharks Coaching You offers you:
- Professional coaching for all ages and abilities.
- Structured coaching sessions of contact or tag rugby.
- Nutritional and fitness advice.
- Professional rugby coaching staff with CRB and First Aid qualifications.
- Session can also be tailored around your curricular time, PPA cover or take the form of an after school club.
- SPECIAL OFFER: Get a FREE Sale Sharks match ticket for all attendees and a Sale Sharks player visit if a 12 week programme is booked.
For 6 or 12 week programmes there must be minimum of 15 attendees per session.
6 Week Programme
- 6 One hour sessions
- Sharky Visit
- £5 per week per attendee*
12 Week Programme
- 12 One hour sessions
- Sharky Visit
- Sale Sharks match tickets for each attendee
- Sale Sharks player visit
- Half-time photo under the posts
- £3.75 per week per attendee*
*Prices based on a minimum of 15 students, per programme.
For more information about Sale Sharks schools coaching programmes please contact Helen Stuart via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 07889 601639