16 Apr, 12:00
AN EVENING OF SPEED CHATTING WITH THE SALE SHARKS PLAYERS, JUST LIKE SPEED DATING BUT WITHOUT THE ROMANTIC BITS!
TUESDAY 15th APRIL
7pm for 7.30pm
SALE FC CLUBHOUSE,
Heywood Road,M33 3WB
SSSC Members: Free
Juniors 16 & under: Free
Adult Non- Members: Recommended £3 donation to SSSC funds.
A message from Adrian Seddon: "Firstly, appologies for the late notice, which is due to arranging a venue as Heywood Road now doesn't normally open on a Tuesday evening. However, I'm glad to say the good people at Sale FC have agreed to open up for our social.
You've all heard of speed dating whereby you speak to loads of people in a short period of time in order to bag a date. Well, unfortunately we're not offering the chance to date a Shark but for our April social the SSSC has organised a night of Speed Chatting with Sale Sharks players."
You will be divided into small groups and the players will rotate between you. It will be just like speed dating but without the romantic bits!! We have 7 players coming:
A fantastic way to get to know the players in small groups (don't worry you won't be on your own with them and they don't bite). Find out all about their careers, training regimes and interests. Who is the worst dresser, who has a terrible taste in music? Any embarrassing rugby moments? Has Ross really just beaten Sheridan's bench press Sale record?What was it like for Henry to run out for England that 1st time? Or you can practice your Moldovan with Vadim.
It's the school holidays so bring the teenagers and give them the chance to get up close and personal with the lads they only usually only see from afar. Who knows they might even pick up a few tips.
All Sale supporters welcome, young and old.
The bar will be open throughout.
* A delicious 3 course meal attended by the full 1st team squad, Jets and coaching staff
* Your favourite Sale Sharks player dining with you on your table (players allocated 1st come 1st served at time of booking)
* Annual Player of the Year/ Best New Player award presentations as voted by the supporters
* Fantastic prizes to be won in the raffle
* Plenty of time to chat with the players and get the all important photos/ autographs.
* Book a full table with friends or book a single place, in a couple or small group and we'll sit you with like minded supporters