Special offers in the Fan Bar
• The fans bar will open from 1pm with the following drinks offers for only £10:
- 4 pints of draught Foster or Strongbow
- 4 cans of Guinness or Deuchars IPA
- 4 pints of Flying Scotsman Premium Bitter (real ale)
• A live band will be playing from 2.30pm, playing a selection of well-known hits to get you pumped up for the big game!
• Steve Hanley will be holding a number of Q&A sessions with non-playing squad in the Fan Bar.
There will be a range of activities from 1.30pm which will include:
• Koolkarts - Go Karts for juniors
• Bouncy castle
• FREE rugby skills coaching on the 3rd generation pitches at the side of the stadium
More Live Rugby
We were planning to show Bath Rugby v London Wasps game on screens in the Wellsprings South Stand concourses at 2.15pm There has been a technical problem, but the ESPN engineers are doing their best to address the issues. Real ale will be served at 4 pints for £10 within the concourse, alternatively the drinks offers can be purchased in the Fan Bar and carried through to the Wellsprings South Stand.
New Stadium Shop
The NEW Sale Sharks shop will be open from 1pm at Salford City Stadium, leaving you no excuse to be without your shirt at the first home game of the season!
The Big Game - Sale Sharks v Saracens
Kicking off at 4.30pm, Sharks v Saracens will be the first Aviva Premiership game that the team will play at Salford City Stadium. A huge crowd turned out for this fixture last season, so be sure to book your tickets and guarantee your seats for the big game if you haven't done already. Tickets will also be available from the BMI Healthcare North Stand, the Wellsprings South Stand and the ticket office (for Main Stand and MBNA East stand tickets) on the day of the match.
The Sharks will be looking to stop Saracens in their tracks, after their crushing victory over London Irish in part two of the Twickenham Double Header last weekend. So the lads have had to put the opening day of the season behind them and have been in intensive training this week.
The intention of the team ahead of Saturday's clash with Saracens was stated by Rob Miller in the Manchester Evening News:
"We've all had to take a hard look at ourselves and start to work doubly hard in preparing for Sarries. It will be a tough week, but we need to take a strong, hard look at ourselves and really start to focus on Saturday's game. Our skipper Dave Seymour spoke to us in the immediate aftermath of the game and said we've all got to stick together".
There are still tickets available for Sharks v Saracens. So, if you have not booked your tickets yet, or would like to bring along a friend to the game, book yours online now, using the Official Sale Sharks ticketing website, emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 08444 994 994.
After The Big Game
• Another Q&A session, where Stan willl hold questions with 3 of the playing squad.
• Win a bottle of Champagne, as provided by match sponsor Wellsprings, in the Fan Bar.
• Flying Scotsman Premium Bitter will be discounted even further to only £2 per pint in the Fan Bar.
• Live band will play another one hour set.
We will post details on how you can travel to Salford City Stadium tomorrow on the Official Sale Sharks website.
Remember, to purchase tickets for Sharks v Saracens, book online, call 08444 994 994 or request a callback by emailing your details to email@example.com.