In addition to the benefits already announced we are delighted to confirm the following exclusive season ticket holder initiatives.
- Five pairs of hospitality tickets drawn out for season ticket holders.
- Invitation for two lucky season ticket holders with a guest to attend the pre season media day at the Stadium.
- Monthly draw for one season ticket holder and a guest to visit the training ground, watch training and eat lunch with the players.
- One season ticket holder will win a 'money can't buy' experience to appear on the team photo on the media day.
- One season ticket holder will be drawn on a game by game basis to carry the matchball out onto the field pre game and be photographed with the team captain.
- 'Sign My Jersey' will be drawn exclusively for season ticket holders monthly. The prize is a shirt, a permanent marker and two passes to meet the players and you can get the shirt signed.
With the improved road being constructed over the coming months the number of car parking spaces at the stadium will be severely reduced. We currently have less than 100 remaining. After these have gone there will be no more at the stadium. These will be offered to supporters who buy or renew season tickets first.
We have also organised some local park and ride facilities to keep traffic levels down on a gameday and we will be announcing details of these and how supporters can book season long park and ride passes soon.