This was the first time that the challenges have been held and aimed to showcase the breadth and depth of clubs within Premiership Rugby whilst also offering a unique opportunity for fans to represent their club at the world's biggest club rugby final. Thousands of fans from across the clubs signed up to take part, with 10 lucky participants chosen at random to show their Fan Power. Fans were challenged to hold the trophy in front of them for as long as possible, with each club winner progressing to the 'Final Lift-Off' at the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final at Twickenham Stadium.
Sale Sharks' representative Colin Nevett is choosing to keep calm and collected ahead of the big day saying, "I will not be doing any preparation for the lift, as I believe it is about mental strength. Hopefully I can post a good time and see what happens."
Each club winner received two top category tickets to the final and will compete before the match for the once in a lifetime opportunity to carry the Aviva Premiership Rugby Trophy pitch side, before the Leicester Tigers and Northampton Saints walk out onto the pitch.
Current leaderboard of Final Lift-off participants:
1) George Cook (Exeter Chiefs) - 2min 22sec
2) Colin Nevett (Sale Sharks) - 1min 44sec
2) Simon Tricker (London Welsh) - 1min 44sec
2) Joe Hardwidge (Bath) - 1min 44sec
5) James Weir (London Irish) - 1min 42sec
6) Martin Waller (Northampton Saints) - 1min 40sec
7) Stuart Brooks (Worcester Warriors) - 1min 32sec
8) Paul Kaiser (London Wasps) - 1min 30sec
9) Ian Niblett (Gloucester) - 1min 24sec
10) Ben Hardy (Leciester Tigers) - 1min 20sec
11) Richard Morris (Harlequins) - 1min 18sec