The programme of pre and post game fans experience have been finalised for Saturday's game against Munster and we hope you will arrive early at the stadium and enjoy what Sale Sharks, The AJ Bell Stadium and Azure have put in place.
- Australia vs New Zealand is being shown in the bars, kick off at 10am.
- A Brass Band will be performing outside the Fans Bar between 10.45am-11.45am, and also will be playing through out the game
- A band called "The Marivaux" will be performing outside the Fans Bar, 12-12.45pm, and they will be on after the match too.
- A bouncy castle and 45ft assault course running from 11am-1pm - they will be FREE to go on and suitable for all ages
- Free Rugby Clinics on the 3G pitches outside the stadium between 10am-12.45pm.
- Zorbing Racing at Half Time
- After the game, we will be showing Saracens vs Clermont Auvergne on the TVs
There are also some great food and drink offers:
- Bacon or Sausage Bap with a can of Guinness £4 all day from 10am.
- £3 a pint for Fosters Lager and John Smiths Bitter post-game in the Fans Bar and Platinum Suite.
- Sale Sharks Real Ale now served by hand-pull in West Stand (whilst stocks last)
THE GAME AGAINST MUNSTER IS ON SATURDAY 18TH OCTOBER KICK OFF 1PM. TICKETS ARE AVAILBLE AND CAN BE BOOKED BY PHONING 08444-994-994. IF YOU REQUIRE A CALL BACK PLEASE EMAIL YOUR NAME AND NUMBER TOinfo@salesharks.com