Role - Community Rugby Coach x 4
Salary - £16,000
The CRC's will play an active role in promoting both Sale Sharks and the Sharks Community Trust throughout the region. It will be important to build strong relationships with local rugby clubs and schools through delivering high quality teaching and coaching sessions.
- To be a main deliverer on the MBNA Financial Education (FE) Programme which targets Key Stage 3 children. This will involve delivering touch rugby sessions as well as classroom sessions on FE using a rugby club as context.
- To deliver high quality coaching on a variety of programmes delivered by the Trust.
- To make and build relationships with key stakeholders both at Sale Sharks and the wider community.
- To represent both Sale Sharks and Sharks Community Trust in a positive manner at all times.
- To assist at Matchdays and Trust events when required.
- Approved DBS Check Essential
- RFU Level 1 Essential (Level 2 Desirable)
- Safeguarding and Protecting Young People's Course
- First Aid Course
- How To Coach Disabled People in Sport Course
- Teaching and/or Sport Science Accreditation (Degree Desirable)
The roles will involve both evening and weekend work and applicants must have their own transport. Experience of working with young people is essential, as is a positive character that is committed to CPD and delivering to a high standard.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 7th October 2013 at 12.00noon.