As we approach the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final, title sponsor Aviva has created the Aviva Premiership Rugby Policy and you could win a trip for two to watch Ireland host England in Dublin at the Aviva Stadium in the 2015 Six Nations.
By signing up to the policy, every fan is automatically entered into the competition, there will be further opportunities between now and the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final to win more fantastic prizes including:
- VIP tickets to the Aviva Premiership Rugby final at Twickenham
- A trip for two to watch Ireland host England at the Aviva Stadium in the 2015 Six Nations
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Twickenham with World Cup-winner Will Greenwood
- A coaching session with Austin Healey
- A box at the opening weekend of the Aviva Premiership 2014-15 season
- Seeing your Aviva Premiership Rugby club train and a behind the scenes tour of the training facilities
We are delighted to announce our "Try Rugby Package" - this is your chance for a three game season ticket taster! You can come down to the AJ Bell Stadium and watch our last three Aviva Premiership home games against Gloucester, Harlequins and Newcastle Falcons and save up to £30 per ticket!
Mark Cueto has today announced that he will retire from playing at the end of the current season. Mark is currently the All-Time Leading Try Scorer in the Aviva Premiership with 87 tries having overtaken former team mate Steve Hanley's record of 75 tries in February 2013.
Despite trailing by three points at the interval, Sale Sharks European Cup campaign ended at Thomond Park to a Munster side who were desperate to finish on a winning note after failing to qualify for the Quarter Finals.
Sale Sharks' European campaign this season has been a case of what might have been but back-row forward Mark Easter insists he and his teammates can hold their heads high even if it ends without a win.