As we approach the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final, title sponsor Aviva has created the Aviva Premiership Rugby Policy and you could win a trip for two to watch Ireland host England in Dublin at the Aviva Stadium in the 2015 Six Nations.
By signing up to the policy, every fan is automatically entered into the competition, there will be further opportunities between now and the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final to win more fantastic prizes including:
- VIP tickets to the Aviva Premiership Rugby final at Twickenham
- A trip for two to watch Ireland host England at the Aviva Stadium in the 2015 Six Nations
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Twickenham with World Cup-winner Will Greenwood
- A coaching session with Austin Healey
- A box at the opening weekend of the Aviva Premiership 2014-15 season
- Seeing your Aviva Premiership Rugby club train and a behind the scenes tour of the training facilities
With the RBS 6 Nations coming to a conclusion, Aviva Premiership Rugby returns with a bang this weekend. However, March saw some exciting domestic performances across Aviva Premiership Rugby and the LV Cup.
Sale Sharks beat Gloucester at the AJ Bell Stadium knowing the win would keep up the pressure on the leading pack and help keep the clubs hopes alive to earn a place in the elite European Competition next term.
Sale Sharks entertain Gloucester at the AJ Bell Stadium on Sunday afternoon (kick off 2pm) knowing that a win will keep up the pressure on the leading pack and help earn a place in the elite European Competition next term.
Sale Sharks have re-scheduled the fans evening, and the new date is Tuesday 5th May at the AJ Bell Stadium, starting at 5-30pm for dressing room tours, club shop and ticket office with the players in attendance from 7pm.