Further to the continued success of the Sharks Connections partnership, Sharks Community Trust are amending the partnership offer, to include rewards and incentives for their partners, to gain more access and advantages from Sale Sharks, based on the support received from their Connections partner organisations.
Partner Membership Requirements:
To have a 'Sharks Liaison Officer' based at your organisation, who will be the point of contact for the Sharks Connections Manager (Helen Stuart).This role involves being responsible for:
- The distribution of marketing material via posters, flyers, e-mails, along with any additional social media advertisements to support on ongoing work, including matches, rugby camps, and events.
- Act as a lead contact for your organisation to receive discounted ticket rates through Sale Sharks
- To make every effort to attend or be represented at all Sharks Connections events
- To pay a deposit of £100 against their first group booking. The deposit is refundable against your first group booking of 50+ purchased* tickets.
- Furthermore, we encourage you to update your organisation's web site with forthcoming information about the next home Sale Sharks match (provided by Sale Sharks).
*Tickets with zero value are not included.
Sale Sharks offer this year's partners the following benefits for the season 2014-2015:
- Following your group booking*, you will receive a signed Sale Sharks replica players shirt
- Eligibility to take part in the half time tag at Aviva Premiership Sale Sharks matches (note there are only 11 matches per season and demand is high and a retainer/deposit of £60 is required to secure your booking)
- Eligibility to take part in the Cash Back scheme
- Discounts with Sale Sharks club sponsors, for example team wear, equipment, travel, insurance etc.
- Invitations to attend Carrington to watch the Sale Sharks squad train
- 1 player visit to your organisation (to be arranged with at least 4 weeks' notice)
- The opportunity to use the Sale Sharks logo on the sleeve of your kits
- 'Shark Connections' Development workshops at the RFU Carousel Events in the new year.
- To have your details on the Sale Sharks' website including contact information and information on how people can get involved with your organisation.
- To purchase a Connections Season Ticket (1 Adult, 2 Juniors for just £200 (RRP is £660) in the North end of the East stand (E06).
In addition to the above benefits, we would like to add the following to this offer, which will be available to those organisations who attend three or more times in the season as a group*.
- 1 additional player visit to your organisation (to be arranged with at least 4 weeks' notice)
- An appointed Sale Sharks player ambassador for your organisation (this might be one of the players who has already visited your organisation). This player will encourage your organisation's teams by posting 'good luck' (or similar) messages on Facebook and twitter, advertise your M&J festivals/events and any organisation's social events for the remainder of your season.
- A choice of either:
- 1 x free mini/junior coaching session at your organisation, delivered by our Sharks Community Trust coaches
- 1 x Free Coach Education Course
- 1 x Free Rugby Specific Strength and Conditioning course (for the older M&J ages)
- 10 additional free adult match tickets for your organisation (not to be used at the final game of the season**). These tickets will be offered for any home match for the remainder of the season. To claim these tickets, you must email Helen Stuart at least 3 weeks before the relevant match.
*group booking is a minimum of 30 purchased tickets (this does not include any zero value tickets).
**can be rolled over to first or second game of the following season.
Partners who purchase 100 tickets to any of our matches, will qualify for 10 free Adult Tickets to the next fixture.
If you like to join Sharks Community Connections, please contact Helen Stuart by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 667 7518/07889 601639