The Sharks Half-Time Challenge, sponsored by Bollington Insurance, is a new competition in which rugby clubs can compete against other clubs across the 2018/19 season, with the club that scores the most points winning the end of season prize of £2000 and 500 tickets to the first Sale Sharks home fixture of the 2019/20 season.
On Saturday 22nd September, 5 members of Altrincham Kersal Rugby Club will take to the main pitch at the AJ Bell Stadium at half-time in the Sale Sharks v Wasps match hoping to kick their way to £2000 and 500 tickets for their club!
What is the Sharks Half-Time Challenge?
- Takes place at half-time, on the pitch at Sale Sharks home fixtures in the 2018/19 season.
- 60 seconds, 5 players, how many successful drop kicks from behind the 22 metre-line can be achieved?
- Teams of 5 players have 60 seconds to score as many successful drop kicks from behind the 22 metre-line as they can.
- Following each individual attempt, a kicker must run around the posts in order to take another attempt.
- Final scores will go into a league table for the season, and the top scoring club will win the prize.
How to enter
The first club to buy 100 tickets to that Sale Sharks fixture will get the chance to take part. You must contact 100Club@salesharks.com to verify entry.
£2000 and 500 tickets to the first home Sale Sharks match of the 2019/20 season.
If you’re at the match, please cheer on the Altrincham Kersal members and if you want to come down and support them, tickets are still available HERE!
This competition is for members of the Sale Sharks 100 Club Programme – for further information, please contact 100Club@salesharks.com
The Sale Sharks 100 Club official partner is Bollington Insurance.