Key club partner and lending company, Together, are offering the one-of-a-kind opportunity for a child to be Sale Shark’s 16th man for the Northampton Saints match.
To find out more about Together go to: https://togethermoney.com/be-the-16th-man/
What is the competition?
Your child could win the chance to be part of the Sale Sharks squad for the Northampton Saints match in December.
- Sharks and South Africa superstar Faf de Klerk will come to the lucky winner’s house to reveal the good news in the week leading up to the match.
- They’ll then join the team at training on Friday 20th December where they’ll have the opportunity to watch the session, meet the players and be presented with their very own Sale Sharks kit by Director of Rugby Steve Diamond.
- On Saturday 21st December they’ll be taken to the stadium and will have exclusive behind-the-scenes access at the match. They’ll be taken on a tour of the stadium, go onto the pitch, soak up the pre-match atmosphere with the rest of the squad, and then watch the match with family members.
Who can enter?
- To enter you must be aged 8-16 and must have the consent of a parent/guardian.
- Other than that, there are no restrictions on entry – the competition is open to all.
How do you enter?
- To enter, email email@example.com with the below details, a picture of your child, and either a short story or video detailing why you should be the 16th man.
- The details we need: entrant name, age, address, name of parent/guardian, contact details for parent/guardian (email & phone number).
When can you enter?
- You can enter now with the closing date of the competition being midnight on 22nd November.
Please read the competition terms and conditions before entering.
Who we are
We’re ordinary people, helping ordinary people, ever since 1974.
Over the last four decades, we’ve seen trends and technology come and go. The world is a very different place, and you have to move with the times.
Lending year-in, year-out – in good times, and not-so-good – we’ve grown into one of the finance industry’s best-kept secrets. We started life as one man, giving one loan. But these days, we’re a team of over 700, and have a loan book topping £3billion.
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below details, a picture of your child, and either a short story or video detailing why you should be the 16th man.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize competition is open to all children aged 8 to 16 years who are full time residents in the UK, except those who are close relatives of members of the judging panel.
- The prize competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. To enter the prize competition, the entrant will need to send the details outlined (i) and (ii) compose and submit a short story or video both explaining why they think they should be the winner.
- All entries must be submitted following the instructions found at www.togethermoney.com/be-the-16th-man and only one entry per child is permitted.
- All entries must be submitted by a parent or guardian of the entrant on behalf of the entrant. The parent or guardian submitting the entrant’s story or video will be required to approve the entry and agree to these terms and conditions (including paragraph 18 below) on behalf of the entrant, by way of a check-box in the online form. The parent or guardian of the entrant must provide their own contact and personal details (not the child’s).
- The opening date for entries is 11am on 1st November 2019. The closing date of the prize competition is midnight on 22nd November 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The competition entries will be judged by a panel of five judges based on the most apt and original answer to the entry question. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
- The winner will be invited to attend training with the Sale Sharks team on Friday 20 December 2019 and will receive a Sale Sharks kit. Training will take place at the AJ Bell Stadium at 10am (times subject to change) so the winner will need to be available at that time. The winner will also be invited to take part in a full mascot experience on Saturday 21 December 2019 at the Sale Sharks vs Northampton Saints match, which will include sitting in the changing room, a stadium tour and the opportunity to walk onto the pitch with the Sale Sharks team. The winner will not take part in the match but will be able to watch the match with their family (who will be provided with up to four tickets).
- For Faf de Klerk to come to the winner’s house to reveal the news, you will have to live in the Manchester region or within a 30mile radius to Carrington.
- The parent or guardian of the winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) on or before 2nd December. If the parent or guardian of a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 working days of being notified by the Promoter and confirm that the child wishes to participate as the winner, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The confirmed winner will then be surprised at the address provided by their parent/guardian on the evening of Thursday 19 December 2019.
- The winner will be asked to provide verbal comments on their experiences which may be used in a film.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Manchester Sale Rugby Club Limited, Sale Sharks High Performance Centre, Carrington Lane, Sale M31 4AE. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize competition is Together Financial Services Limited of Lake View, Lakeside, Cheadle SK8 3GW.