* PLEASE NOTE – The successful candidate needs to have own transport – will be travelling to the stadium on match days
Working with 360 apprenticeships, we are looking for an IT Support and infrastructure Apprentice to join the team. As part of the IT team, your role will be to support and ensure that all hardware and software works smoothly across the business. During match days, you will be acquired to travel to the stadium, so having your own transport/driving license is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
As an IT Support and Infrastructure Apprentice, you will be asked to do the following:
- PC and Laptop Support
- Maintenance for the IT element of the Business
- Help diagnose and resolve software/hardware issues
- Look into new hardware and software technologies to see how it can benefit the business in the future.
- Support the team with general IT duties
- Troubleshooting Wi-Fi problems
The successful Apprentice will have the required skills:
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware
- Excellent time management
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code.
- Ability to complete tasks using you own initiative
- Great communication skills – verbal and written
- A full driving license and access to own vehicle
The right IT Support and Infrastructure Apprentice will be:
- A great team player
- Can work well independently
- Able to troubleshoot problems quick and effectively
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Willing to learn new skills
A minimum of 5 GCSEs A – C (9 – 4) including Maths and English are required. Knowledge and/or experience in IT would be beneficial.
The right Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification. After completion of the IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship, a full time position may be offered.
The training provider is one of the leading IT Apprenticeship providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one-to-one basis, and help you towards completing your Level 3 IT qualification.
To be considered for the IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship role, please send your most recent CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about Apprenticeships, visit our website at https://www.360apprenticeships.co.uk/