In response to some of the queries recently raised by supporters, Sale Sharks would like to confirm our ticketing reimbursement policy for the remaining 2019/20 fixtures.
The club has already contacted people who purchased tickets for the matches against Exeter Chiefs and Bristol Bears and will contact the Saracens purchasers with a reimbursement form next week as per the reimbursement schedule detailed below.
Sale Sharks are currently working hard to be a pilot venue for supporters to attend matches however, all Premiership Rugby fixtures played behind-closed-doors will be live on BT Sport with season members receiving a free match pass to watch home matches.
Supporters will have the following options for their reimbursements:
- Option 1 Credit: You can claim your reimbursement value as credit to your online TicketMaster account, to be used on future Sale Sharks season memberships or match tickets.
- Option 2 Donate: Following numerous generous requests to support the club through this challenging time, we have created an option to allow you to leave your ticket value with the club. This money will be used to support the club including the Sharks Community Trust who have continued to help hundreds of families in the North West with food parcel deliveries during the pandemic.
- Option 3 Refund: You will be able to claim a refund for the reimbursement value clarified above.
|Game||Survey Open||Survey Closed|
|Sale Sharks v Exeter Chiefs||18th Aug||26th Aug|
|Sale Sharks v Bristol Bears||24th Aug||2nd Sept|
|Sale Sharks v Saracens||3rd Sept||14th Sept|
|PRC Final: Sale Sharks v Harlequins||14th Sept||24th Sept|
Season members will be contacted once it is confirmed how many matches will not be available to them in the 2019/20 season.
- For full-season members, this equates to 31.25% (5 of 16) of the matches included in your season membership – we would therefore offer to reimburse you to the value of 31.25% of the price of your season membership. Tickets for the Premiership Rugby Cup Final V Harlequins were gifted at zero cost to season members.
- For half-season members, you will be offered reimbursement to the value of 62.5% (5 of 8 matches) of the price of your membership.
- For single-match purchasers, you will be offered reimbursement to the face value of your ticket.
Please note that supporters will only be contacted to select an option once there is confirmation from Premiership Rugby regarding the supporter access at the remaining fixtures. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we await confirmation of how the season will be completed.
At present Sale Sharks does not intend to release the 2020/21 season memberships until there is clarity on the season structure – current season members will, of course, be given a period to renew their seats without risk of them being sold. Full details will be released as soon as we have more information.
We appreciate the unbelievable support that has been shown to Sale Sharks during this time.
Stay Safe Sharks Family