Based at our high-performance training centre and working at one of the newest stadiums in the UK we are looking for someone who is ambitious and has a passion for rugby.
Videography experience including planning, filming and editing content within the Adobe Creative Suite is essential.
The ideal candidate must also have experience in content creation across multiple channels that aligns with brand messaging. Excellent written and communication skills are also essential. You will be highly organised with a creative flair.
- Create digital content: plan create and edit final cuts of all commercial videography projects
- Record and edit player interviews
- Support with creation and edit of sponsor video content as required
- Create matchday social media content across multiple platforms
- Create engaging and interactive video content for season member newsletter
- Support on matchday with all media (interviews, press etc)
- Basic photography
- Assist with management of all Club social media channels
- Help create and develop new ways to engage with our supporters
- Free tickets to fixtures for family & friends
- Free on-site gym
- On-site catering
- Staff ‘kit’ provided plus retail discount
- For Saturday /Sunday fixtures worked a day off the following week
- £20-25k depending on experience
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications close on Wednesday 12th May 2021.