We’re hiring! Sale Sharks is the only Premiership Rugby Union team in the North West, with a growing commercial team creating excellent customer engagement with our fans. Join the team.
Based at our high-performance training centre and working at one of the newest stadiums in the UK we are looking for someone who is ambitious and enjoys sport.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about sales, commercially minded and keen to develop new ideas. Driven and self-motivated with excellent communication you will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Generating new business by initiating contact with corporate buyers
- Develop and manage existing accounts and seek to upsell where possible
- Prepare marketing strategy for hospitality sales at all home fixtures
- Process sales including invoicing, payment terms etc
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Attend all home fixtures to ensure hospitality meets standards expected and to further develop relationships with clients
- Update CRM with accurate information
- 1 – 2 years’ experience of sales (ideally in a sports environment)
- Excellent remuneration package with a great commission structure and additional seasonal bonuses
- Free tickets to fixtures for family & friends
- Free on-site gym
- On-site catering available
- Staff ‘kit’ provided
- For weekend fixtures worked a day in lieu is given
Job Type: Full-time 37.5 hours per week, plus weekend work for home fixtures.
To Apply – email Kayleigh.Baxter@salesharks.com with your CV.