Job Title: Administration Officer
Department: Sale Sharks Foundation
Manager: Operations Manager
Hours of Work: 20hrs per weeek (Pro-rata term time only)
Closing Date: 17th November 2023
Sale Sharks Foundation is looking to recruit an Administration Officer to join its successful team to provide organisational and administration support for its programme across Greater Manchester and the North West.
The role will combine both organisational, communication and administrative skills to help play a vital role in maintaining office systems, supporting events and supporting the staff team to deliver a range of different programmes and activities.
For a full list of roles and responsibilities click here
- Strong IT skills including exceptional knowledge of Microsoft 365 packages.
- Previous role in office management demonstrating strong administration and organisational skills.
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to support and coach others in understanding the working environment where needed.
- Experience of developing and maintaining positive working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent communication and written skills, with the confidence to communicate with internal staff to uphold standard within the office.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads effectively.
- Educated to Degree level or QBE
- Relevant qualification in office management
- Previous experience of financial software such as sage
- Previous experience of health and safety policies and practises.
- A passion for the community and making a difference.
- A friendly, positive ‘can do’ and courteous attitude.
- A commitment to the aims, vision and values of Sale Sharks Foundation
- Ambitious and driven with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work within a team and foster good working relationships as well as being able to work alone.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
- A positive attitude towards professional development and their own learning
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- A desire to constantly evaluate and improve on your performance and that of your department, through self-reflection and feedback
- Full driver’s license and use of a vehicle
Please send a CV and a covering letter setting out why you believe you are our ideal candidate, along with your completed Equality, Diversity & Inclusion monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrea if you would like to discuss the role in more detail at the above email address.
Sale Sharks Foundation is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check to work with children and vulnerable people and employment will only be offered if a clear check and suitable references are received back.
*Please note only candidates selected for interview will be notified.
View the Sale Sharks Foundation recruitment pack here.
View the Sale Sharks Foundation EDI monitoring form here.