The Stadium & Getting Here
Welcome to the AJ Bell Stadium – The Home of Sale Sharks!
The newly built 12,000 capacity AJ Bell Stadium has state-of-the-art facilities to provide you with the most comfortable corporate or non-corporate experience to watch the Sale Sharks.
- 4,500 fully covered seating in the main West stand
- 2,500 fully covered seating in the East stand
- 2,500 fully covered standing in the North and South stands
- Ten kiosks at concourse level
- A 122 x 86 metre fibre based grass pitch
- A column free suite serving up to 750 seated
- 1,200 metres square open space
- Flexibility to divide into three suites catering for up to 400 per suite
- Conference style capacity up to 930 persons
- Pitch side views
- High definition retractable projectors and TV ready
- Changeable LED mood lighting
- Automatic blackout blinds
- 10 and 20 seat executive boxes, each with a private seated balcony, with outstanding views of the pitch
- TV gantry position directly above the executive boxes
- Press room for 40 journalists
COMMUNITY SPORT FACILITIES
- Full size floodlight 3G artificial pitch incorporating three 7-a-side pitches
- Recreational grass pitch 118 metre x 86 metre which has the same playing area as the main pitch
- Four changing rooms for community use
Click below to view the AJ Bell Stadium’s disability policy.