Code of conduct
Please read this on the morning of the match and by attending, you confirm that you have answered ‘YES’ to each of the following questions:
- I am not currently diagnosed with, or believe I have COVID-19.
- I have not been in contact with anyone with a COVID-19 confirmed case or suspected case within the previous 14 days.
- I have not had any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days; New continuous cough, fever/temperature (defined as 37.8C or above), unusually short of breath during exercise or at rest, loss of taste, or loss of smell.
If you answer ‘NO’ to any of these questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the kick-off time to arrange a reimbursement and do not attend the AJ Bell Stadium.
TICKETS / SEATING
- 20/21 Members will be given first priority to attend games however entering the ballot does not guarantee your ticket. One ticket per member only.
- No tickets will be available to purchase at the ticket office. Tickets are available online only.
- All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and seats cannot be changed.
- If the fixture is cancelled or must be played behind closed doors you will be entitled to a full refund
- To support NHS test and trace contact details must be provided by at least 1 member of your group. These contact details will be held by the Club and retained for test and trace purposes for 21 days.
- All tickets are print at home OR digital (available to scan from your mobile phone). There is no facility to print your ticket at the stadium so please ensure your ticket is available.
- ID may be checked for the lead booker (please provide driving licence/passport).
CODE OF CONDUCT
- The AJ Bell Stadium will open 2 hours before KO.
- Your ticket will show an arrival time and gate entry detailed. Your ticket can only be scanned at the correct entrance and you may be asked to wait if you arrive early.
- Supporters may be subject to temperature checks. If your temperature is 37.8 or above you will not be allowed entry to the stadium.
- For seated tickets supporters will be allocated seats (as confirmed on your match tickets) – seats cannot be changed. Households and support bubbles can be seated together (maximum group of 6).
- For standing tickets there will be blocks and your ticket will show specific standing areas. Stewards will be available to direct you.
- Supporters must not group in any areas of the stadium or with anyone outside of your household / bubble.
- All supporters agree to wear a face mask once inside the ground unless eating or drinking. Supporters are asked to bring their own mask / face covering.
- If you are exempt from wearing a mask / face covering we would ask that you wear a sunflower lanyard to demonstrate to security.
- If you need to leave your seat please wait for a time when the stairway is clear.
- Supporters are asked to follow signage / steward instruction regarding directions around the stadium. Narrow areas will be controlled with a one-way system, please cooperate and be considerate of others.
- All lifts are reserved for those with accessibility needs only.
- Toilets will be available in all stands. We ask that supporters adhere to social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available in the concourse, kiosk areas and near high touch point areas (doorways etc).
- Catering kiosks will not be open.
- Supporters are asked to familiarise themselves with the Travel Plan and plan in advance your journey to the AJ Bell Stadium.
- All on and off-site parking locations must be booked in advance.
- NEW All shuttle bus services (Makro and Trafford Centre) must be pre-booked in advance.
- If using the shuttle bus service (from Makro or The Trafford Centre) supporters are reminded to wear a mask at all times and adhere to social distancing.
- All shuttle services will seat a limited number of supporters and therefore we would ask for your cooperation during peak times and plan your journey accordingly.
- If you are travelling on public transport please wear a mask at all times and adhere to social distancing.
- Supporters must not attend if they are suffering from Covid-19 symptoms and or are required to self-isolate.
- Supporters should consider the risks associated with attending and assess their own circumstances ahead of entering the ballot / purchasing a ticket and attending the fixture.
- If you feel unwell whilst inside the AJ Bell Stadium please contact the nearest steward or member of staff – you will then be directed to our medical team. The Community Change (behind the South Stand) will be a designated isolation area and provides several rooms available for use.
By entering the ballot and or purchasing a ticket you agree to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
If you fail to adhere to the Code of Conduct you may not be allowed entry to or ejected from the AJ Bell Stadium, you will not be entitled to any refund in this case.
You agree that you will not attend any fixtures at the AJ Bell Stadium whilst suffering from any Covid-19 symptoms and that you have not been asked to isolate.
You understand the personal risks involved and you accept these risks by attending.