SALE SHARKS v CONNACHT Friday 29th MARCH 2019 – KICK-OFF 7:45PM
After successfully progressing through the pool stages of the 2018/2019 European Challenge Cup Sale Sharks now have a home Quarter Final match against Connacht Rugby on Friday 29th March, k-o 19.45pm, and we hope that you are eager to join us in the hunt for silverware.
As this match is not included in the Season Ticket package; Sale Sharks owners, Simon Orange and Ged Mason are giving our Season Ticket holders 50% off their seat ticket price, plus any additional adult tickets will be at the usual ST Discount rate of 20% off. If you would like to bring friends to this match the sooner you book, the better the chance you have of them being seated near you and to take advantage of the adult 20% discount please call Angela Traynor on 0161 667 7519.
We have reserved your seat(s) so that you can purchase it/them, and all unpurchased Season Ticket seats will go on open sale the day before the match, so book quickly and don’t miss out.
Tickets for this match will go on Open Sale from 9am Wednesday 6th February and can be bought by calling 03330 035 944 or by going online via www.salesharks.com
Below are links so you can log into your account and buy your tickets without fuss – there’s even a video to help!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SEASON TICKET SEAT – Individual, Family, Two of Us, Services
Here are full instructions and a video:
- Go to https://eticketing.co.uk/salesharksrugby/ and log in to your account using the Client Ref number on your Season Ticket card. If you have forgotten your password then please click on ‘Forgot your Details?’ then put your email address in and then RESET PASSWORD. You will then get an email with a link which will allow you to reset your password.
- Once logged in you will see that you have a message in the Notifications folder, and this will tell you that you have a ticket(s) reserved for this match.
- Click on the Reserved Tickets in blue text in the brackets eg. 4 tickets
- On the next page select Add to Basket and the tickets will all be added
- After checking the items in the basket click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Select Delivery Option – we strongly suggest you select Print at Home (45p per booking) to save queueing on the day for collection, or Post (£2.25 per booking)
- Continue to PAYMENT and finalise transaction
TICKET BUYING PROCESS
TO BUY YOUR PLATINUM SEASON TICKET SEAT(S) or PLATINUM MATCH TICKETS
Please call Angela Traynor on 0161 667 7519
TO ENQUIRE ABOUT or BOOK HOSPITALITY
If you are interested in Hospitality please call Nick Allsop on 07527 551847/email Nick.Allsop@salesharks.com or Sam Philip on 07590 890799/email Sam.Philip@salesharks.com
FAMILY, DISABLED and SERVICES DISCOUNT MATCH TICKETS
To buy tickets in these categories please call Angela Traynor on 0161 667 7519
HOW TO BUY GENERAL ADMISSION MATCH TICKETS
By phone – 03330 035 944
In person at the Ticket Office, in advance or on the day
Seasonal Car Park passes are valid for this match, please ensure that it is displayed clearly on your mirror as you approach the stadium to allow the car park stewards to direct you accordingly and quickly.
Please note that no cash parking will be available on matchdays going forward. Limited match parking is available be pre-booking only and to book your spaces go to https://eticketing.co.uk/salesharksrugby/ and select CAR PARK then follow the prompts.
The Sale Sharks Travel Plan will be published on the cub website in the run up to the match. As usual there will be free parking at the Intu Trafford Centre, and the free shuttle buses will be operating from Stand 1 at the Trafford Centre bus station, and also the Ladywell Metrolink stop on the Manchester to Eccles line.