Looking for the perfect Christmas gift for the rugby fan in your family? Why not give them 8 games of elite rugby, mixing International stars with the best north-west talent?
With adult tickets starting at £129.50 and children from just £28, season tickets offer the best value to see the rest of the Sale Sharks season as stars such as Chris Ashton, Faf De Klerk and Jono Ross strive to push Sale Sharks to victory.
Additional benefits include; –
- Free entry to all Sale Jets and U23 home fixtures.
- 10% Discount in the club shop
- Access to the Seat Exchange Scheme – for any games that you can’t make, bring a friend to one you can.
NEW FOR 2018/19 – A Services Half-Season Ticket is now available from £95 to recognise and reward the exemplary efforts of individuals in the Armed Forces, Emergency Services and veterans.
HALF-SEASON TICKET PRICES
|West Stand||East Stand||North/South||Platinum|
|TWO of US**||£225||£200||£175||N/a|
*FAMILY – 2x Adults and 2x Under 16’s, Blocks W01, 02, 07, 07 and E01, 02, 05, 06.
**TWO OF US – 1x Adult and 1x Under 16, All blocks excluding Platinum
*** The Club currently accepts Defence Discount, Blue Light, MoD90, NHS and other eligible ID cards.
Only available via Angela
Phone: 0161 667 7519
In person: Ticket Office at the AJ Bell Stadium
Online (General half-season tickets only):
Prices for 2018/2019 Individual, Family, Two of Us and C&C Platinum Half-Season Tickets.
HALF-SEASON TICKET PRICES
|West Stand||East Stand||North/South||Platinum|
|TWO of US**||£225||£200||£175||N/a|
- WEST STAND FAMILY – Blocks W01, W02, W07 or W08
- PRINTERLAND (East) FAMILY – Blocks E01 or E06
- STANDING FAMILY – North or South
**All areas except C&C Platinum
You can buy your Season Ticket by calling Angela Traynor on 0161 667 7519 or email email@example.com for a call back. Family and Two of Us Season Tickets must be booked by contacting Angela Traynor, between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday-Friday or please email her as above.
You can also renew or buy your seat by calling 03330 035 944.
FAMILY AND TWO OF US SEATED AREAS
- Seat Exchange Scheme – get full value from your Season Ticket
- 10% Discount in shop on full priced items
- Free entry to Jets matches and reduced admission to Sale FC home games (take your Season Ticket to gain discount/free entry)
- Sponsor and Partner discounts
- FREE Under 11 season ticket upgrades – if a match is moved to Friday night then Under 11 season tickets can be upgraded for free (must be done in advance please email Angela Traynor)
- Invitation to annual Sale Sharks Summer BBQ [2018 BBQ]
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder email newsletter
- 20% off additional Adult Gallagher Premiership match tickets (please call Angela Traynor on 0161 667 7519 to book)
- Chance to upgrade to Hospitality at 10% off standard rate*
* subject to availability and selected matches
Everyone is welcome at the AJ Bell Stadium, and our Disabled Season Tickets are charged at the Concession rate for that area, and should a carer ticket be required these are free.
Disabled supporters will be asked by the club to provide qualifying documentation relating to their condition in order to qualify for an accessible seat and/or car park place. Typical evidence that the club could request could be one of the following:
- Valid Blue Badge
- Entitlement to the higher or middle rate mobility component of the disability living allowance
- Entitlement to the higher or medium rate care component of the disability living allowance.
- Letter of confirmation from the Local Authority Social Services department that the person is in receipt of support services.
- Letter from the person’s General Practitioner confirming that they are a disabled person with a recognised impairment that requires extra help.
People on the higher rate of the allowances will be allocated seating/car park spaces as a priority, however, other disabled people must apply for tickets/car parking spaces and these will be allocated on a needs basis.
If a carer or a personal assistant accompanies a disabled spectator, that carer will be allocated a free ticket. Please note that not all disabled spectators attending a game require a carer/personal assistant; this will be based on the level of disability and ability to attend.
We do have a limited number of wheelchair and carer seats available too, which are booked in pairs consisting of a space for the wheelchair supporter with a seat beside it. They are located in an elevated position at either end of the East Stand, are covered, and are accessed by a lift. If you need additional seats for family or friends, then they would be allocated in the block in front, with easy access between both areas on foot. There are toilets nearby on the concourse level as well as hot and cold drinks and food.
Regarding parking there are Blue Badge parking spaces available, and some of them are wide bays to allow easy access for wheelchair users. The cost of a Seasonal Disabled parking pass is £100, and to buy please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a scan or photograph of your current valid Blue Badge.
We are an autism friendly stadium and several our stewards have had specialist training. We also have a quiet room situated in the concourse of the AJ Bell Stand if required. Please make yourselves known to a steward and they can direct you. If you have any other disability or medical condition that it may help us to know about, please tell us at the time of booking and we can let stewards in that area know, in case of emergency.
For more information on buying disabled match or season tickets please email Angela.Traynor@salesharks.com with your name, a contact number and your requirements.
The Season Ticket Seat Exchange scheme set up for our Season Ticket holders enables you to cancel your Season Ticket for a match that you are unable to attend (up to 72 hours* beforehand) and then re-allocate it to another. This will allow you to bring a friend or family member to a game and ensure that you get full value for money from your Season Ticket.
Here’s how it works:
- You call Angela Traynor on 0161 667 7519, or email Angela.Traynor@salesharks.com and tell us which match you can’t attend (no closer than 72 hours before the match, unattended ‘matches’ cannot be claimed retrospectively).
- We then cancel that fixture off your season ticket, making it void for that match. At this point you can then either let us know which match you’d like the extra ticket(s) for or keep it as ‘pending’, and let us know at a later date which match you would like.
- You will then collect a normal match ticket(s) for the replacement game at the Ticket Office on the day of the game.
*72 hours – this allows us to re-sell your vacated seat
PLEASE NOTE – all exchanges must be completed by the end of the 2018/2019 season; they cannot be transferred to or used in the following season. Unattended ‘matches’ cannot be claimed retrospectively.
This season we will offer supporters the chance to pay for their 2018/2019 Season Ticket by interest-free Direct Debit, which will allow payments to be spread over 10* months with no additional fees. The final payment will be in February 2019.
*Depending on renewal/purchase date number of months will reduce.
Application cut-off and Direct Debit dates are as follows –
|RENEW BY||PAYMENT DATE||NUMBER OF MONTHLY PAYMENTS|
|3rd October||15th October||5|
HOW DO I SET UP THE PAYMENTS?
To renew or purchase your Season Ticket paying via Direct Debit please call Angela Traynor on 0161 667 7519, or email Angela.Traynor@salesharks.com.
Once you have selected your seat you will then be told how much per month the payment is and how many there will be. If you have renewed by the 4th of the month then the first payment will be taken on the 15th of that month from your bank account.
To set up the payment plan you will be emailed a link to our payment portal with the monthly payment amount, which you then click to open and then input how much the payment will be and for how many months. You then complete the rest of form with your personal information and bank details and submit it. You will then receive a confirmation email from them to say that the payment plan is in place.
You will receive your Season Ticket through the post as usual, and at the end of the plan the payments will stop automatically. Please do not cancel them until the final one has been taken as your Season Ticket may be suspended.
For the 2018/2019 season, the AJ Bell will once again be offering two parking area options for season-long parking and your pass will allow you to park on site for every home match.
Spaces in the West car park are now sold out.
Alternatively, we have the South Car Park, which is located on the right as you approach the stadium after passing through the traffic lights, and this will cost £100 for the season.
- Season Tickets are subject to the Rules, Regulations and Bye-laws of Sale Sharks. Sale Sharks reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel a season ticket as a result of misconduct or misbehaviour in breach of the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws referred to above.
- Sale Sharks reserves the right to suspend/withdraw and/or cancel a season ticket if Direct Debit payments are missed, or all payments have not been received by the date specified.
- Sale Sharks reserves the right to change or withdraw any benefits offered at any time and without notice.
- All Season Tickets are offered subject to availability. Season Tickets are non-refundable.
- The Season Ticket must be used to gain access to home games by the authorised entry points.
- Sale Sharks cannot be held responsible for any lost applications.
- Sale Sharks cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen cards. All losses must be reported to the club immediately.
- A £5 charge will be made for replacement of stolen or lost cards. If your Season Ticket becomes defaced, please return it to the Club for replacement.
- Season Tickets are for entry to 11 Premiership matches, three European Pool matches, two Anglo-Welsh Cup games, and all Academy & Premiership A league matches.
- If you forget your Season Ticket on the day, you will be required notify the Ticket Office as soon as possible and go to the ticket for a paper replacement. Your original seat will be cancelled for that match.
- Season Tickets are valid for all games as stated. Priority will be given to Season Ticket holders to purchase tickets for their current seat number for games not included in the Season Ticket package.
- Sale Sharks reserves the right to withdraw any Season Ticket if required to do so by any relevant Sporting or Competition body
How Can I Buy a Season Ticket?
Online via www.salesharks.com/seasontickets
Call the Ticket Office on 03330 035 944
Speak to Angela Traynor on 0161 667 7519 or email Angela.Traynor@salesharks.com with your name, contact number and your requirements
In person at the AJ Bell Stadium Ticket Office
What games are included?
Our Season Tickets include admission to all 11 home Premiership games, 3 Challenge Cup matches and 2 Premiership Rugby Cup fixtures.
What Are Your Price/Age Categories?
- Adult – 21-64 years
- Senior – Over 65
- Young Person – 16-20 years
- Student – In full-time education
- with appropriate ID
- Junior – Under 16
- Under 11
- Disabled, and Disabled PA
- Two of Us – One adult and one U16
- Family Ticket – Two adults and any two U16s
Age for Season Tickets is as of 1st September 2018
Age for Match Tickets is as of the date of the match the ticket is purchased for
Important Dates –
24th MARCH SEASON TICKETS GO ON SALE – From this date you can renew your Season Ticket or buy any unreserved seat. You will not be able to buy any tickets held by 2017/2018 Season Ticket holders.
20th APRIL SWAP PERIOD STARTS – 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have renewed can swap their renewed seats to vacant seats
4th May SWAP PERIOD ENDS AT 4pm and ALL 2017/2018 RESERVATIONS CANCELLED
5th May 5pm – ALL seats on open sale
Can I Bring Family and Friends?
At the AJ Bell Stadium, everyone is part of the Sale Sharks family and our Family, and Two of Us Season Tickets offer the best value for money. If purchasing additional tickets for family or friends please call 0161 667 7519 and we will endeavour to seat you together.
How Much Are Booking Fees?
For each Season Ticket purchased, there is a booking fee of £5 per Season Ticket and £2.25 postage per order. There are no fees for card payments.
How Can I Amend My Online Booking Information?
If you have an account online then you can log in at any time to change your address, phone, email address – whatever you need to do. Just go to the ticket purchasing website and there will be a ‘SIGN IN’ drop down menu.
Sign in with your email address and password, and then on the next page click on MY ACCOUNT on the top right of the screen, and on the dropdown menu select UPDATE DETAILS and click. On the next page click on EDIT and you will be able to amend them.
If you book tickets by phone then please be sure to tell them of any changes and they will amend your details.