23-24 Half Season Tickets
We’re building something special here at Sale Sharks.
We’re building something truly special here at Sale Sharks, and would love for you to join us on the journey!
On the pitch, we’ve just celebrated our best season since 2006, and with a squad stacked with local and international talent. Off it, attendances are continuing to grow, with plenty of improvements designed to give you the best possible matchday experience.
Join our pack of northern voices with a half season ticket as we look to go one better this year!
As we continue to grow, so too – we hope – will your benefits, with ambitions to improve the matchday experience even further as we work in partnership with Heathcote&Co.From Arron Reed’s last-gasp try against Bath, to victory over Saracens in front of over 10,000 fans, we’ve certainly had our fair share of memorable moments together, with plenty more to come this season.
We’re just getting started.
Half Season Ticket Pricing
Watch Sale Sharks take on some of the biggest teams in Europe at unbelievable value with a half-season ticket!
Starting off with a huge European clash with Stade Français, the boys then go toe to toe with some of the Gallagher Premiership’s biggest names including Saracens, Bristol Bears, Exeter Chiefs, Harlequins and Leicester Tigers and there’s also a battle with European Champions Stade Rochelais right here in Manchester!
SEASON TICKET FAQ’S
Your half season ticket includes seven matches at the Salford Stadium including clashes with Stade Français, Saracens, Bristol Bears, Stade Rochelais, Exeter Chiefs, Harlequins and Leicester Tigers.
If you are renewing your season ticket and want to change location, need to buy more, or need to change the price category eg. Adult to Senior, please contact email@example.com before you renew.
You can forward your ticket to a family member/friend to make use of if it is in the same price bracket.
If you need to upgrade a ticket e.g. from junior to adult then this can only be done on a match day at the Salford Stadium ticket office.
We also have the Seat Exchange and here’s how it works –
- You email to say you can’t make X match, and that you’d like to use that ticket for Y match
- The X match seat is then cancelled, and the ticket added to the Y match of their choice when available, and it is then emailed to them
Terms and Conditions
- It cannot be done retrospectively
- It must be requested no less than 48 hours before match day
- There is no monetary replacement
- Once moved it can’t be moved again
- Valid for Gallagher Premiership matches only
- Season Ticket holders only
- Multiple seat exchanges cannot be banked ie. Saved up and used at one match
- Subject to availability (especially for Platinum ST holdersw)
Our fantastic family season tickets are a great deal with a saving of 25% compared to buying individual season tickets.
- Family Half Season Ticket for 2 adults & 2 juniors – select 2x Family Adult ST and 2x Family Junior ST
- Three of Us Half Season Ticket for 1 adult & 2 juniors – select 1x Three of Us Adult ST and 2x Three of Us Junior ST
- Two of Us Half Season Ticket for 1 adult & 1 junior – select 1x Two of Us Adult and 1x Two of Us Junior
- Junior age is Under 17 as of 1st September 2023.
Price categories prefixed with HS are Half Season tickets
Young Person 17-30
Services (Blue Light, Forces, NHS, Veterans)
For Half Season Tickets, age is as of 1st November 2023
Yes! If you head to our ticketing page, you can see what the view looks like from every seat in the stadium thanks to Ticketmaster’s virtual venue.