200g porridge oats
2 Large ripe bananas
2 Tbsp crunchy peanut butter
3 Tbsp Dried Cranberries
150g pecans and cashews
2 Tbsp Honey
½ tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl mash, the ripe bananas with eggs and honey
2. Add in the peanut butter and mix well
3. Pour in the oats, salt, nuts and dried fruit, cinnamon and mix until fully combined into a paste texture
4. Line the baking tray and pour the mixture out, spread evenly.
5. Place in the oven to bake at 175c for 25 minutes or until brown
6. Remove from oven and place on a cooling tray and allow to fully cool before chopping into bars.