The only Premiership Rugby team in the North West we have a growing commercial team creating excellent customer engagement with our fans. Based at our high-performance training centre and working at one of the newest stadiums in the UK we are looking for someone who is ambitious and enjoys sport.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about sales, commercially minded and keen to develop new ideas. Driven and self-motivated with excellent communication you will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Experience of sales with a strong customer service focus is essential.
- Generating new business by initiating contact with corporate buyers
- Develop and manage existing accounts and seek to upsell where possible
- Prepare marketing strategy for hospitality sales at all home fixtures
- Process sales including invoicing, payment terms etc
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Attend all home fixtures to ensure hospitality meets standards expected and to further develop relationships with clients
- Update CRM with accurate information
- Excellent remuneration package with a great commission structure and additional bonuses offered seasonally
- Free tickets to fixtures for family & friends
- Free on-site gym
- On-site catering
- Staff ‘kit’ provided plus retail discount
- For Saturday /Sunday fixtures worked a day off the following week
- £22-27k depending on experience OTE £45k
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com – applications close on Monday 10th May 2021.