2-3 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp Honey
3 tbsp Chocolate Chips
Pinch of Salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
Handful of almonds and coconut chips
- Pre-heat oven to 175c
- Mash the banana and egg into a blender
- In a medium sized bowl mix all the dry ingredients, oats, chia seeds, nuts, chocolate chips, baking powder and salt.
- Add the blended banana and egg to the dry ingredients and mix well – once mixed add your honey
- Line the baking tray and add the mixture to the tray.
- The cookies can be to your preferred size, make sure they are not too thick, so they bake through.
- Place into a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes or once they turn brown
- Remove from the oven and allow to set.