BT Sport are teaming up with Premiership Rugby to give all of our season members the opportunity to watch all of Sale Sharks remaining 2019/20 home games live on their website and app, whilst matches are being played behind closed doors.
This is a time-limited pass designed solely for season members who cannot attend home matches and issued on a match-by-match basis. Each pass will activate on the day of a game and expire shortly after the match has ended. If you already subscribe to BT Sport, then do not register for Match Pass as you will already receive a fuller experience.
The offer is available for all our remaining home fixtures that are being played behind closed doors, with the exception of any games that are also shown live on Channel 5 (Sale Sharks v Bristol Bears).
REMAINING HOME FIXTURES
Friday 21st August – Sale Sharks v Exeter Chiefs
Saturday 29th August – Sale Sharks v Bristol Bears – Ch 5 – No BT Match Pass
Wednesday 9th September – Sale Sharks v Saracens – Email to be sent within 5 days of the match.
Sunday 13th September – Sale Sharks v Bath Rugby – Email to be sent within 5 days of the match.
Sunday 4th October – Sale Sharks v Worcester Warriors – Email to be sent within 5 days of the match.
To confirm your eligibility for a Match Pass for Sale Sharks v Exeter Chiefs on Friday 21st August (KO 6.00pm) and to register please visit bt.com/matchpass and enter YOUR UNIQUE MATCH PASS ID.
This is your unique registration code, do not share this!
Thousands of season tickets holders will benefit from the partnership between BT Sport and Sale Sharks and it is designed to reward loyal fans. However, a very small minority of fans benefitting from the offer in previous games have shared their unique ID and passwords with others. This is not permitted. BT and Sale Sharks take this matter extremely seriously and will take the appropriate action against anyone who shares their unique IDs and undermines the club and the offer in this way.
After successfully registering you will receive further guidance from BT on how to watch the match – this will come from firstname.lastname@example.org so please add this to your friendly sender’s list to avoid missing out!
We hope this helps our season members watch our home matches whilst they are not available to attend, and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as it is safe to do so.
Your continued support is much appreciated.
- You will not be charged for a Match Pass.
- The BT Sport Match Pass (the “Match Pass”) is offered on a match by match basis. The fact that Match Passes are offered for this fixture does not mean that Match Passes will be offered for future home fixtures played behind closed doors.
- The Match Pass is limited to one per eligible Season Ticket Holder (“STH”), and one per household. It’s not transferrable.
- Eligibility for the Match Pass is at the club’s discretion and is not determined by BT.
- You must be an individual aged 18 or over.
- You must have a registered UK address.
- You must have purchased a season ticket/similar package from the club, allowing you to attend all of the club’s home Premiership Rugby matches during the 2019/2020 season.
- You should not register for a Match Pass if you are an existing BT Sport customer.
- Your Match Pass will expire shortly after the match is aired.
- Match Passes are for non-commercial use only.
- Match Passes may be made available to eligible STH for other home matches broadcast on the BT Sport App during the period in which Premiership Rugby matches are played behind closed doors for the remainder of the 2019/2020 season, however, this is not guaranteed.
- Match Passes will not be made available for matches shown free-to-air by Channel 5 or for the Premiership Rugby final itself.
- The Match Pass scheme may be terminated at any time without notice.
If you still have any questions then you can email email@example.com.