After more than a year away we are delighted to welcome a limited amount of supporters back to the AJ Bell Stadium for our final 2 league home games of the 2020/21 season!
- Sale Sharks v Bristol Bears Friday 28th May KO 7.45pm
- Sale Sharks v Harlequins Friday 4th June KO 7.45pm
Tickets for both games will go on sale with the following schedule:
- Exclusively released to Sharks 2020/21 members on Tuesday 11th May.
- Released to remaining 19/20 & 18/19 season ticket holders Sunday 16th May.
- General sale Thursday 20th May.
Tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis. All dates are subject to change pending the Prime Minister’s announcement on 10th May.
HOW TO BUY
Tickets must be bought online via eticketing.co.uk/salesharksrugby. Once you have your tickets in your basket you must assign each one to an individual. Click ‘reassign’ on any additional tickets and search for a person using their client ref/member number or surname. If the person doesn’t have a ticketing account then you can register them using eticketing.co.uk/salesharksrugby.
Tickets will be allocated based on a ‘best available’ seating map to maintain social distancing.
To purchase NHS / Blue Light / Services / Accessible tickets you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org once the tickets go on sale.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
|Due to restrictions there will be no Platinum tickets available for purchase.|
Concession: Senior over 65 – proof of age may be required • U16 Proof of age may be required • Family Ticket – 2 adult tickets & 2 under 16’s tickets – proof of age may be required
CODE OF CONDUCT
You may be asked to leave the stadium if you do not adhere to the CODE OF CONDUCT.
READY TO RETURN? WHAT TO EXPECT
Sale Sharks have worked hard to ensure that matchdays are COVID safe and that our supporters feel comfortable when returning to the AJ Bell. There will of course be some changes to how matchdays feel but these considerations have been made with your safety in mind.
ARRIVAL AT THE AJ BELL STADIUM
We will be emailing everyone lucky enough to purchase a ticket 48 hours before KO with an arrival schedule and entrance zone. It is important that supporters adhere to the arrival times to minimise queueing. Entrance will only be permitted at the correct zone. We will also issue a health questionnaire which must be completed before your arrival. Failure to complete the health questionnaire in advance may mean that your arrival is delayed or entrance is not permitted.
At the AJ Bell:
- There will be a range of catering options including some special events however we ask that supporters adhere to social distancing at all times and do not gather near food stalls. Kiosks will be in operation however there may be a reduced offering.
- The Club shop will be open with some brilliant bargains – COVID restrictions has reduced the number of supporters allowed inside at any one time so please be patient.
- The matchday programme will be available to download via our social media pages and from our website.
- Moving around the Stadium: directional signage will be on display and supporters are reminded to socially distance at all times.
Supporters must adhere to government guidance regarding COVID-19. We ask that all supporters socially distance, wear a mask at all times (unless you are eating or drinking) and wash your hands regularly.