With the new Trafford Centre tram link, it’s never been easier to get to a Sharks matchday.
As part of the new Trafford Park line on the Manchester Metrolink, Sharks fans can hop on the tram to the Trafford Centre which is just a short grubber kick away from the AJ Bell Stadium.
From there you can either walk over to the stadium or hop on our ‘Dine & Ride’ shuttle service for a quid! Take advantage of our great location next to the Trafford Centre which has just about every food option you could hope for. Then when you’ve had your fill, head on over for some rugby action with even more bite.
You can pre-book our ‘Dine & Ride’ shuttle service HERE.
The new Trafford Park Line provides easy access to The Trafford Centre (outside Selfridges) and Barton Dock Road (outside the new Primark at Barton Square).
The new line has six new tram stops:
- Wharfside – next to Manchester Ship Canal and close to Manchester United Football Club.
- Imperial War Museum – located adjacent to the museum.
- Village – On Village Way, near Village Circle and Third Avenue cafes and shops.
- Parkway – At the Parkway Circle roundabout.
- Barton Dock Road – Adjacent to Barton Square and EventCity.
- The Trafford Centre – At The Trafford Centre outside Selfridges on Barton Dock Road.
It couldn’t be easier to get on the new Trafford Park line as it departs from Cornbrook tram stop where nearly all of the Metrolink tram lines run through.