Sale Sharks 100 Club 2018/19 – A partnership to grow rugby in the North West.
Following the first full year of the Sale Sharks 100 Club Partnership, Sale Sharks gave over £20,000 back to grassroots rugby clubs through the ‘Bollington Player Reward Scheme’ and the rugby camp programme.
Looking ahead to 2018/19, Sale Sharks want to continue to support the grassroots game, but this is only made possible when the local rugby clubs support Sale Sharks and their partners. The Official Insurance Partner of the 100 Club is Bollington Insurance, who guarantee to better your club premiums – a no risk way to save your rugby club money, and to also allow your club to enjoy annual donations in a number of ways.
Exclusive benefits of insuring your club through Bollington include:
- A 10% saving on your club’s general insurance premiums.
- Clubs will receive £25 per player that is in the Sale Sharks DPP and £50 per player that is in the SDG/Academy.
- Opportunity for club members to earn cashback for your rugby club when taking out policies with Bollington Insurance:
- £25 for each motor insurance policy.
- £50 for each home insurance policy.
- £100 for each commercial insurance policy (fire, liabilities, fleet, accident, engineering, etc.).
What Sale Sharks ask from the partner clubs?
- A dedicated point of contact within your club that will share Sale Sharks offers and opportunities through the club website, social media channels and database.
- A contact list of age group coaches from within the club so that they can be informed of age groups specific opportunities.
- Support Sale Sharks by attending home matches in groups throughout the season.
- A club contact who will discuss the club’s insurance policies with Bollington Insurance – no obligation and a great way to review your current insurance program regardless of your renewal date to ensure your club is fully protected and enjoying the most competitive premiums available.
Benefits for local rugby club;
Four match tickets for each Sale Sharks home game: to request these tickets please email 100Club@salesharks.com
Access to Sale Sharks Coach Development Programme:
- Opportunity to observe academy coaches throughout the season.
- Invitation to 5 elite coach education events at the Carrington Training Ground with Sale Sharks 1st Team coaches.
- Opportunity to host mini/junior coach education sessions at your club.
- Opportunity to host a Sale Sharks Rugby Camp: Earn hundreds of pounds of cashback as well as have Sale Sharks players visit your club.
Discount rates from club partners such as:
- Bollington Insurance.
- Travel partners.
Access to the Sale Sharks ‘Travel’ Offer: Remove the hassle of booking group transport, from £20 per head, Sale Sharks will arrange for your ticket and transport to and from the AJ Bell Stadium.
Opportunity to take part in the half time pitch activities at Sale Sharks home matches, such as playing on the pitch and the half time challenge with the chance to win £2000 for your club!
Discounted hospitality for selected Sale Sharks home matches.
The ‘Bollington Player Reward Scheme’ when local players progress through to play for Sale Sharks and England. Only clubs that have a policy with Bollington Insurance* will be eligible for this payment.
- Players must have played for the local club for a minimum of 6 years in the mini and junior age groups.
- £2000 upon a player’s first start for Sale Sharks in a Gallagher Premiership fixture in the 2018/19 season.
- £10,000 upon a player’s full capped** debut for the England 1st XV during the 2018/19 season.
To be part of the 100 Club, please contact 100Club@salesharks.com
*Payments can be held in abeyance for a period of 12 months from the date of the relevant fixture until existing policies expire and a Bollington policy is taken out.
**Matches vs the Barbarians are not classified as ‘capped’ matches