You’ve bought your tickets to a Sale Sharks matchday, so now what? There are some things to remember that will make access to the stadium smoother, have a read of the below so you’re fully equipped to get through those turnstiles ready for kick-off.
- When you buy a ticket online, you should receive a confirmation email and then a second with the tickets from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The confirmation email is NOT your ticket(s), nor is your e-ticketing account, and you will not be able to enter the stadium with it; the tickets will be supplied on a separate email
- If you do not receive your tickets within a few minutes of purchase (check your junk folder), please email email@example.com with your name, membership number and any other details that will help us find your booking
- On the ticket email it will say **THIS EMAIL CONTAINS YOUR TICKET(S)** and **YOU MUST PRINT OR DOWNLOAD YOUR TICKETS BEFORE YOU CAN ATTEND THE GAME** in bold at the top
- You now have two options: You can either click on the PDF at the top of the page and print the tickets, or you can click on the Add to Apple Wallet/G Pay Save to Phone ‘button’ and this will download the tickets into your preferred e-wallet. You can do both, however when you get to the turnstile, the version that is scanned will void the other
- Please ensure that you download the tickets before you get to the stadium
- At the turnstile, open the e-wallet and get the tickets ready to scan. Ensure they are the correct tickets for that match and the QR code is clear
- Once the tickets are scanned, you will pass through the turnstile
- In the unlikely event that the ticket doesn’t scan, the steward will contact the ticket office for further instructions
Still unsure? You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries. Enjoy the game!