NEW for the 2023-2024 season, we are thrilled to be launching a brand new flexible ticket offering, the Season Bite.
We want all members of the Sharks Family to be involved in our matchday experience, because there’s nothing quite like a rocking Salford Stadium packed out by our sea of blue in the stands. Our flexi ticket gives everyone the opportunity to attend matches without committing to a full season ticket (and it would make an ideal gift too!).
A Season Bite consists of three tickets for three matches chosen by you, the supporter. They are available in all areas of the stadium (both seated and standing) and are for Adults, 65+, and Young Persons 17-30.
How does it all work?
- Supporters can buy a three-match Season Bite flexi ticket in their chosen area (West, East or standing in the North or South)
- Once a Season Bite flexi ticket is purchased, the supporter will have a quota of three games that can be redeemed once per match within their chosen price category.
- When a match goes on sale (typically around eight weeks in advance of the fixture), the Season Bite flexi ticket holder will be able to redeem that match from their quota, if they wish.
- To redeem a match, the supporter must ensure they are logged on using their Supporter ID for the account used to purchase the flexi ticket. They can then select the chosen fixture and their desired seat.
- On the dropdown box to amend the price category, a price category will appear as a flexi ticket category charging £0.
- The supporter should select the £0 option and proceed to complete the purchase as normal. The e-ticket will be issued in the week before the match.
Season Bite tickets offer a saving of up to 20% for a three-match bundle compared to buying individual tickets.
A full Season Ticket will always remain the best value way to attend our home games.
SEASON BITE FAQs
The purchase of match tickets is unlimited, however the Season Bite Flexi ticket is set to one per account, and this restriction is so it doesn’t undercut our Season Ticket prices which offer the best value.
- This package is for three tickets for three matches of your choice, restricted to one ticket per match
- It isn’t tied to a specific seat, you book your ticket and choose the seat based on availability in the area you want
- It can be used at any standard match (not play-offs/finals/etc.)
- The tickets must all be used before the conclusion of the 2023/24 season proper
- The purchase of match tickets is unlimited, however the Season Bite Flexi ticket is set to one per account, and this restriction is so it doesn’t undercut our Season Tickets, which always offer the best value
- If you can’t make certain days due to work or other commitments, or live a distance away, then this may be the ideal solution for you
- There is no Junior option as the Family packages already offer the same value
- Each account/Supporter ID is limited to one Season Bite flexi ticket.
- Multiple Season Bite flexi tickets can be purchased in the same transaction so long as they are each assigned to a different account/Supporter ID.
- If you would like to purchase a Season Bite flexi ticket on behalf of someone else, please ensure you have their account details to hand in order to assign the Season Bite flexi ticket to their account. If the person does not have an account, they must create one first.
- Tickets within the Season Bite flexi ticket quota cannot be used for the same fixture and must be redeemed for separate fixtures. Supporters who attempt to redeem multiple tickets for the same fixture will have their booking cancelled and may be charged.
- Once a Season Bite flexi ticket has been purchased in a particular category, the tickets cannot be upgraded or moved to another category.
- Season Bite flexi tickets are non-refundable.
- It is the responsibility of the supporter to book their match tickets after purchasing a Season Bite flexi ticket.
- No refunds will be given if the full quota of match tickets is not used before the end of the season.
- Season Bite flexi tickets can only be redeemed on regular season Gallagher Premiership home fixtures (excluding knock-out rounds) or pool stage home fixtures of the Premiership Rugby Cup or Champions Cup.
- Season Bite flexi ticket holders will not receive any of the benefits of a Season Ticket holder/Member.
- The quota of tickets must be redeemed within the season that the Season Bite flexi ticket was purchased.